Saturday, July 4, 2009

4 Days Into Maternity Leave...

...and I'm in the hospital.  

We went to my regular OB appointment this morning and suddenly my blood pressure was really high.  They sent us straight to the hospital to get admitted into Labor & Delivery.  Yikes!  After my appointment, we had planned to go to Crate & Barrel, work on the baby's room, and then head over to Angad & Shilpi's for a July 4 BBQ.  But now here we are, sitting in Room 4 of Labor & Delivery.  The doc has been coming in and mentioned the possibility of inducing me this weekend, based on the results of some tests they're running!  Errr....this is unexpected to say the least.  Let's wait and see what happens.  But we're starting to think that we'll be going home with our baby girl a little earlier than expected!

No comments: