Friday, February 27, 2009

The suspense is nearly over...

...Monday is the big day! I have my 5 month ultrasound where we'll find out whether we should buy trucks or dolls :)

Check out my poll on the right and cast your vote for which one you think is on the way!

I also started feeling the baby move much more this week! I felt it just twice before this week - once at the end of the Hawaii trip, and once the weeked after we came back. It was really faint and quick, and I was lying very, very still when I felt it.

But now, this week, I've been feeling the little one move around a bit every day! And I can feel it even when I'm moving around too. The little one is getting stronger! I can't wait till Monday when I can see what's going on in there :)

1 comment:

Mankikars said...

I assume you are going to update the blog on your way back from the doc appt :) Can't wait to go shopping!